Connectionists: Post-doc position in computational cognitive neuroscience at UC Berkeley

Anne Collins annecollins at berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 30 12:23:37 EDT 2016

Hello,

I run the Computational Cognitive Neuroscience Lab at UC Berkeley (
https://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~acollins/), and am looking for a postdoc.

*Post-doctoral research position at the CCN lab at UC Berkeley:*

My lab investigates reinforcement learning, decision-making and executive
functions. I’m looking to hire a post-doc interested in these topics.

You should have (or be nearing completion of) a PhD in psychology,
neuroscience, cognitive science, or a related field. Ideal candidates would
have expertise collecting and analyzing EEG or fMRI data, experience in
developmental or patient studies, or both. Experience in computational
modeling is also highly desirable, and programming experience is essential.
However, I welcome applications from anyone with experience and interest in
RL, decision-making, or executive functions.

This position can begin immediately, but the start date is flexible. To
apply, please send your CV, contact information for your references, and a
short letter about why you’re interested in this position to Anne Collins (
annecollins at berkeley.edu).

--
Anne Collins
Assistant Professor