Connectionists: Joint Faculty Position at NYU, in Neural Science and Data Science

Eero Simoncelli eero at cns.nyu.edu
Mon Nov 16 15:38:38 EST 2015

The Center for Neural Science (CNS) and Center for Data Science (CDS) at New York University invite applications for an open rank faculty position from candidates with research programs aimed at quantitative analyses and modeling of neural data. We are particularly interested in scholars with cross-disciplinary research interests that complement those of our existing faculty. Current listings of faculty may be viewed at:
  http://www.cns.nyu.edu/faculty.php  and  http://cds.nyu.edu/people

The deadline for receipt of applications is  January 15, 2016. For further information, and application instructions, visit:
  http://www.cns.nyu.edu/faculty-search/  or  http://cds.nyu.edu/opportunities/