Connectionists: Neurocomputing special issue Call for Papers

Zhijun Yang z.yang at mdx.ac.uk
Wed Oct 22 05:02:54 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

May we draw your attention to a Neurocomputing special issue CFP: Advances on Biological Rhythmic Pattern Generation: Experiments, Algorithms and Application. The full announcement can be found in an internet link below. Please note, due to requests for extra time to allow more authors to prepare their manuscripts, we have made this final extension of submission due date to 10 December 2014.

http://www.journals.elsevier.com/neurocomputing/call-for-papers/special-issue-on-advances-on-biological-rhythmic-pattern-gen/

Instructions for submission:
*  The submission website for Neurocomputing is located at: http://ees.elsevier.com/neucom/default.asp
*  To ensure that all relevant manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into this special issue, it is important that authors select SI: Creating Biology Rhythm when reaching the "Article Type" step in the submission process.

We look forward to receiving your contributions to what promises to be an exciting special issue.

Regards,
Zhijun Yang
Mehmet Karamanoglu
Felipe M.G. França

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.