Connectionists: Product advertisement: rat hippocampus for your desk

Martin Pyka martin.pyka at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 02:17:50 EDT 2014

Hi everybody,

not sure, whether this list accepts links to commercial products. If
this is not accepted but passes the moderator of the list I am sorry for
this disturbance.

I just would like to let you know that I created a 3d model of the rat
hippocampus in 10:1 scaling, which you can order at Shapeways:

https://www.shapeways.com/model/1809522/hippocampus-dentate-gyrus-ca3-ca2-ca1.html

I think this model helps to understand how the anatomy of the pyramidal
and granule cell layers of the hippocampus look like in 3d.

Best,
Martin