Connectionists: How the brain works

Avi Peled neuroanalysis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 04:03:50 EST 2014

Ivan I agree - and even more, neuroscientific application to psychiatry is
even more at its infancy - but unfortunately patients are suffering
immensely and cannot wait - the attached paper tries to tackle the problem
of neuroscientific psychiatry - comments are welcome

Abraham

--
Abraham Peled M.D.   - Psychiatry
Chair of Dept' SM,  Mental Health Center
Email: neuroanalysis at gmail.com
Web: http://neuroanalysis.org.il/
Web www.shaar-menashe.org
Phone: +972522844050
Fax: +97246334869

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Information contained in this message and any
attachments is intended only for the addressee(s). If you believe that you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return electronic mail, and please delete it without further review,
disclosure, or copying.