Connectionists: How the brain works

Ivan Raikov ivan.g.raikov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 03:51:48 EST 2014

My summary of the history of physics was quite wrong: the idea of
infinitesimals and their application has been around since the time of
Archimedes:

http://www.idsia.ch/~juergen/archimedes.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinitesimal

The moral is, it takes a while for fundamental ideas in science to
promulgate :-)