Connectionists: More on fake conferences organized by WASET

Imad Khan theimad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 22:03:37 EDT 2012

This raises another point. We had a discussion several years (5+) ago
on this list on how to make papers freely available. Can we create a
peer-baised organization which publishes journals (lets make them
top-class) free of charge electronically.

Hard-copies have no worth these days. We can always print to read a paper.

Regards,
Dr. M. Imad Khan