Connectionists: 8th Barbados Workshop on Reinforcement Learning to be held April 28--May 1, 2013

Richard Sutton rsutton at ualberta.ca
Mon Sep 17 17:46:59 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As we have in past years, Doina Precup, Elliot Ludvig, and I are organizing a small workshop on reinforcement learning this spring at McGill's Bellairs Institute in Barbados.  This year, we will be holding the workshop from April 28--May 1, 2013. The theme will be Planning in Reinforcement Learning, meaning any way of going from a model of the world, or knowledge of the world, to a good policy or value function. As usual, we will have participants from several disciplines, including psychology and control.

If you are interested in participating, please save the dates, and send us an email as described in the workshop's web pages and the Call for Participation at http://barbados2013.rl-community.org.

-Rich Sutton