Connectionists: Deadline extended: special session on interpretable models

Michael Biehl m.biehl at rug.nl
Fri Oct 5 10:10:09 EDT 2012

*Final submission deadline: November 23, 2012*

Dear colleagues,

we would like to draw your attention to a special session on

*Interpretable systems in machine learning, data analysis, and visualization
*

at the *CIDM 2013 *conference (part of the* IEEE SSCI 2013*) in Singapore,
April 2013.

We would be happy to welcome many contributions concerning data analysis
and
visualization of complex data sets in various application contexts. This
includes the
biomedical domain and, in particular, the neurosciences.

For further information, please visit:
http://samm.univ-paris1.fr/Special-Session-on-Interpretable

The main conference page is:
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/epnsugan/index_files/SSCI2013/index.html

Looking forward to seeing you in Singapore!

*Fabrice Rossi *and* Michael Biehl

*PS: our apologies for double or cross postings

Prof. Dr. Michael Biehl
Johann Bernoulli Institute for
Mathematics and Computer Science
University of Groningen