Connectionists: PhD Candidate Positions in Computer Vision at EPFL

Pascal Fua pascal.fua at epfl.ch
Wed Nov 10 03:14:19 EST 2010

EPFL's Computer Vision Laboratory has openings for PhD candidates
interested in modeling the shape and connectivity of neurons from light
and electron microscope images, augmented reality, and people tracking.

For more details about our research activities in these areas, see
http://cvlab.epfl.ch/research. For practical information about EPFL's
doctoral program and life in Lausanne, see
http://acide.epfl.ch/webdav/site/acide/shared/phdguide.pdf.

Education:

Masters degree in Computer Science or related field with experience in
the areas of Computer Vision or Medical Image Processing. A strong
background in Mathematics is desirable.

Applying:

Apply by January 15th to our doctoral program, as explained under
http://phd.epfl.ch/edic

Specify in the application form that you are interested by Prof. Fua's
CVLab. There is not need to contact him directly.