Connectionists: Courses in Computational Neuroscience

Geoffrey Goodhill g.goodhill at imb.uq.edu.au
Wed May 31 20:01:42 EDT 2006

Dear Connectionists,

I am keen to raise awareness of the content of undergraduate or
graduate university courses in computational neuroscience that are
taught worldwide. If you are involved in teaching such a course I
would be very grateful to hear the following from you:

- Year level / how many lectures / how many students

- Any prequisites

- Topics covered

- Textbooks used

- Type of assessment

and any other issues that you think relevant (e.g. problems you often
encounter). Obviously if you have a webpage or course document which
has all this information already please just send me that.

I will of course post a summary of responses, so please let me know if
any part of your reply should be treated as confidential.

Many thanks,

Geoff

Geoffrey J Goodhill, PhD
Associate Professor
Queensland Brain Institute,
   School of Physical Sciences &
   Institute for Molecular Bioscience
University of Queensland
St Lucia, QLD 4072, Australia
Phone: +61 7 3346 2612
Fax:   +61 7 3346 8836
Email: g.goodhill at uq.edu.au
http://cns.qbi.uq.edu.au
Editor-in-Chief, Network: Computation in Neural Systems
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/0954898X.asp