Wanted: room to share in Boston....

Jim Jim
Tue Jun 6 06:52:25 EDT 2006

Greetings -

I am scheduled to present a poster at the INNS meeting in Boston, and would
like to attend the entire conference.  However, I can hardly afford
the $91/night rate for the entire week. Since the double rate is the same
as the single rate, I was wondering if anyone who is going to the confernce
would be willing to share a double room with me and we'll split the cost.
I think you'll find I'm an agreeable roommate.

Thanks in advance,
Jim Anderson	(ECE, U.Texas)	ee.janderson at A20.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
1411 Elm Brook Dr.
Austin, TX  78758  (512) 834-2092 (home)  474-4526 (Work)
-------