Connectionists: EPFL Computer Science Summer Research Institute

Renaud Jolivet renaud.jolivet at epfl.ch
Sat Jul 1 08:27:33 EDT 2006

Dear all,

The EPFL I&C Summer Research Institute starts on Monday, 3 July.

This is an annual event organized by the School of Computer &
Communications Sciences.  During this period the activities of the
department and its laboratories are centered on research and a large
number of visiting scholars from renowned international institutes are
invited.  The purpose is to create an informal but rich scientific
environment that is a fertile ground for the development of new ideas
and the consolidation of ongoing research.

We would greatly appreciate your help in publicizing this event by
forwarding details to those of your contacts whom you feel would be
interested in attending the talks.  You will find the complete program
on the I&C Memento and also on the following site: http://talk.epfl.ch/

Best,

Renaud Jolivet

--