Postdoctoral Positions

Harel Shouval Harel.Shouval at uth.tmc.edu
Fri Oct 10 13:06:07 EDT 2003

Postdoctoral positions available in Theoretical/Computational
Neuroscience. We use analytical and computational techniques for
studying the cellular basis of learning memory and development. Current
topics include modeling of 'spike time dependent plasticity', receptive
field development with spiking neurons and studying the molecular basis
of stable long term plasticity. Knowledge of analytical or computational
methods is required, knowledge of Neuroscience is preferred. Most of our
computational work is carried out using Matlab and C, on Linux
platforms. Description of work in my lab, and links to recent papers can
be found in: http://nba.uth.tmc.edu/resources/faculty/members/shouval.htm

Please contact:
Harel Shouval
Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy
The University of Texas- Houston medical center

Harel.shouval at uth.tmc.edu <mailto:Harel.shouval at uth,tmc.edu>

Tel: 713-500-5708

EOE/AA/SSP/smoke free environment