proposal: archival NIPS technical report series (Re: double blind review)

Valentin Zhigulin zhigulin at caltech.edu
Fri Dec 20 22:17:28 EST 2002

You don't need to create an archive, it was put up long time ago by
physics community at www.arxiv.org. At some point they even had a
section on ANN, cognitive science, etc but it was removed, don't know
the reason. Probably they can restore it easily if the number of
interested people will be high

-Valentin