book announcement

Roberto Prevete Roberto.Prevete at na.infn.it
Mon Oct 29 11:56:51 EST 2001

Book announcement:

AN ALGEBRAIC APPROACH TO THE AUTONOMOUSLY SELF-ADAPTABLE
BOOLEAN NEURAL NETS

299p

F.E.LAURIA, R.PREVETE
Liguori Editore, 2001. ISBN 99-207-3266-1
free for asking, lauria at na.infn.it

For more details visit our homepage:
http://www.na.infn.it/Gener/cyber/report.html into folder
NeuralNetworks/News

Here is a brief description:

We present an algebraic approach to the autonomously self-adaptable
boolean neural nets. Starting from the Caianiello's nets we introduce
a Boolean Neural Net (BNN) as a control structure and we set the data
structure embedded in a BNN. Introducing the Hebbian rule we set some
sufficient conditions in order to obtain an Adaptable Boolean Neural
Network (ABNN) as a control structure.  Starting from these
architectures we present a multitasking architecture (GABNN) proving
its training universality.