Review of PNL NN site

Wlodzislaw Duch duch at phys.uni.torun.pl
Tue Apr 3 12:52:09 EDT 2001

Dear members,

Very nice Neural Networks web infromation has been provided for some
time at the PNL site
http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/proj/neuron/neural/

IEEE Transaction on Neural Networks intends to publish reviews of
interesting neural sites and other media. Unfortunately for more than
a year I was not able to get any response from the site developers.

Please let me know if there are any volunteers to review this site.
You are welcomed to suggest other sites for reviewing.

I'd like to thank all book review volunteers who responded to my
previous call. Please be sure that whenever an appropriate book
arrives I'll contact you.

Wlodzislaw Duch, duch at ieee.org

Dept. of Computer Methods, N. Copernicus University
http://www.phys.uni.torun.pl/~duch