Job Offer at CruxFE (Sydney)

Dominik Dersch DominikD at cruxfe.com
Fri Apr 14 02:22:30 EDT 2000

Financial Engineering Analyst

Crux Financial Engineering (CruxFE) develops advanced systems
for finance and industry, including artificial intelligence trading systems,
and trading tools.
CruxFE experiences significant growth over the last few years. In order
to keep the competitive edge sharp we are seeking to appoint an outstanding
Financial Engineering Analyst with a strong artificial neural networks
background.

Your role will focus on developing and implementing new time series
forecasting and trading tools to a broad range of derivative instruments.

Ideally you will possess: a recent Ph.D. in Physics, Engineering,
Mathematics or a related field, a track record in financial time series
forecasting, artificial neural networks, signal processing,
pattern recognition and statistics, excellent programming skills in C/C++,
Perl, and Matlab across NT and LINUX platforms and very good communication
and problem solving skills.

CruxFE offers a highly professional, creative working environment in a fast
paced industry that experiences fundamental changes. We are located in the
central business district of Sydney. For further details about the position
and CruxFE please visit our web page at www.cruxfe.com or contact
Dominik Dersch (dominik at cruxfe.com)

Please reply quoting Ref. No.0405 to

recruitment at cruxfe.com.au

or in writing to
Crux Financial Engineering Pty Ltd
Level 7, 50 Carrington Street Sydney 2000
PO Box 656, Grosvenor Place NSW 1220

Dr Dominik Dersch
Research and Development
Crux Financial Engineering