ECAI'98 tutorial - T11

Marco Gori marco at neuron.dii.unisi.it
Thu Jul 16 11:50:23 EDT 1998

 			ECAI'98 Tutorial on
        Connectionist Models for Processing Structured Information
		     Brighton, UK - August 25, 1998

                            Marco Gori
                 http://www-dii.ing.unisi.it/~marco

This tutorial covers the problem of adaptive processing of graphs.
Classic models for learning sequential information (e.g. recurrent
neural networks) are properly extended to learn data organized as
graphs. For instance, algorithms like Backpropagation Through Time
(BPTT) are nicely extended to the case of data structures.

People interested in this tutorial can find an abstract at
        http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ecai98/tw/T11.html

Additional information on the topic of adaptive processing of structured
information can be found at http://www.dsi.unifi.it/~paolo/datas
If you are interested in the tutorial, please don't hesitate to
contact me. I'll be pleased to ask any question on the topic.

For any information concerning the registration, you can access at the
ECAI'98 web site (http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ecai98/index.html)

-- Marco Gori.

Marco Gori
Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione
Universita' di Siena
Via Roma 56 - 53100 Siena (Italy)
Tel:   : +39 577 26.36.10
Fax    : +39 577 26.36.02