Paper on neural net learning (again)

Peter Bartlett bartlett at alfred.anu.edu.au
Tue May 7 05:11:14 EDT 1996

A new version of the following paper, announced last week, is
available by anonymous ftp.
  ftp host: syseng.anu.edu.au
  ftp file: pub/peter/TR96d.ps.Z

The sample complexity of pattern classification with neural networks:
the size of the weights is more important than the size of the network
(21 pages)

Peter Bartlett
Australian National University

(The main change is that I've taken out part of the first theorem,
which will soon appear in a forthcoming paper with John Shawe-Taylor,
Bob Williamson, and Martin Anthony. My apologies that the permissions
were set incorrectly on this file. Thanks to those who pointed out
the problem.)

--
Peter.