NNSK deadline extension

Alessandro Sperduti perso at DI.Unipi.IT
Thu Mar 21 06:12:07 EST 1996

sorry for duplicated messages (if any...)

              ** E X T E N D E D   D E A D L I N E **

             Neural Networks and Structured Knowledge

                            (NNSK)

                    Call for Contributions

                       ECAI '96 Workshop

           to be held on August 12/13, 1996 during the
       12th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence
           from August 12-16, 1996 in Budapest, Hungary

 ****************  N E W   S C H E D U L E  ****************

 Submission deadline                    April 3, 1996

 Notification of acceptance/rejection   May 2, 1996

 Final version of papers due            May 24, 1996

 Deadline for participation
 without paper                          June 15, 1996

 Date of the workshop                   August 12/13, 1996

FOR MORE INFO: http://www.informatik.uni-ulm.de/fakultaet/abteilungen/ni/ECAI-96/NNSK/NNSK.html

              ** E X T E N D E D   D E A D L I N E **

Alessandro Sperduti

Dipartimento di Informatica,
Corso Italia 40,                             Phone: +39-50-887264
56125 Pisa,                                  Fax:   +39-50-887226
ITALY                                   E-mail: perso at di.unipi.it