EANN-96 - ROBOTICS

N.Sharkey@dcs.shef.ac.uk N.Sharkey at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Sun Jan 28 06:18:58 EST 1996

Sorry if you get this twice, but I messed up the mailing last week.

	      *** ROBOTICS TRACK of EANN-96 ***

		London, UK: 17-19 June, 1996.

For those of you a bit late in submitting you abstracts (200-400
words) for the Robotics track of EANN-96, you can send them directly to me
electronically at n.sharkey at dcs.shef.ac.uk (or fax).
But please let me know of your intention to do so.

For more information on EANN '96: http://www.lpac.ac.uk/EANN96
For reports on EANN '95, contents of the proceedings, etc.:
http://www.abo.fi/~abulsari/EANN95.html

Please mention two to four keywords, and whether you prefer it to be a
short paper or a full paper.  The short papers will be 4 pages in
length, and full papers may be upto 8 pages.  Notification of
acceptance will be sent around 15 February.

noel

 Noel Sharkey
 Professor of Computer Science
 Department of Computer Science