GP-96 Jan 15 Weather Extension

John R. Koza koza at CS.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jan 8 16:58:26 EST 1996

In view of the weather today (and likely continuing weather problems for the
next few days on the East Coast of the US), we are extending the deadline for
submitting papers to 5 PM Monday January 15, 1996 for ARRIVAL at the AAAI
offices in California.

Please send your submissions ONLY to the following address:

GP-96 Conference
c/o American Association for Artificial Intelligence
445 Burgess Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
USA

Please be sure to mark the package "GP-96 Conference."

If anyone sent a package to me at Stanford, please notify me separately so I
can look for it.  The Post Office refuses to deliver mail to the new CSD
Building and there are many unopened mail bags at this moment.

Best wishes to the snowy East Coast.

John Koza