postdoc position(s)

Robbie Jacobs robbie at psych.rochester.edu
Sun Mar 6 16:21:17 EST 1994

		Postdoctoral Fellowship(s) Available

The Center for Sciences of Language at the University of Rochester
anticipates having one and possibly two NIH-funded post-doctoral
fellowships available for the 1994-95 academic year.  If two
positions are available, preference for one of the positions will be
given to  candidates who already have the Ph.D. and can begin before
July 1, 1994.  The appointment will be for one year with the
possibility of renewal for a second year.  The Center brings
together faculty and students with interests in spoken and signed
languages from the departments of Linguistics, Computer Science,
Psychology, and Philosophy; and the interdisciplinary programs in
Cognitive Science and Neuroscience.  We encourage applicants from
any of these disciplines who have expertise in any area of natural
language.  We are particularly interested in post-doctoral fellows
who want to contribute to an interdisciplinary community.
Applications should be sent to Michael K. Tanenhaus, University of
Rochester, Department of Psychology, Meliora Hall, Rochester, NY
14627.  Include a vita, sample reprints and/or pre-prints, a
statement of research and training interests, and arrange for
letters of reference from at least three referees.  In order to
guarantee full consideration, applications should be received by
April 1.  The University of Rochester is an equal opportunity
employer.  We encourage applications from women and from minorities.