Position available immediately

Thomas Petsche petsche at learning.siemens.com
Thu May 13 18:26:36 EDT 1993

A Siemens subsidiary in Atlanta Georgia has an immediate opening
for an engineer with a background that includes neural networks and
electric machines (motors and generators).  The position requires a
master's degree or equivalent experience.  Your responsibilities would
include developing, implementing and testing neural network,
statistical, and/or machine learning based algorithms for electric
machine diagnosis.

Siemens AG is a worldwide supplier of electrical and electronic devices
with sales in excess of 4Billion$ in the US and 40Billion$ worldwide.

If you are interested, send a cover letter and resume to me and I'll
forward it to the relevant people.

Thomas Petsche
Siemens Corporate Research
755 College Road East