NIPS5 Oversight

Steve Hanson,(U,6500,,p) jose at learning.siemens.com
Wed Jun 9 09:21:35 EDT 1993

NIPS-5 attendees:

Due to an oversight we regret the inadvertent
exclusion of 3 papers from the recent NIPS-5
volume.

These papers were:

Mark Plutowski, Garrison Cottrell and Halbert White: Learning
Mackey-Glass from 25 examples, Plus or Minus 2

Yehuda Salu: Classification of Multi-Spectral Pixels by the Binary
Diamond Neural Network

A. C. Tsoi, D.S.C. So and A. Sergejew: Classification of
Electroencephalograms using Artificial Neural Networks

We are writing this note to (1) acknowledge our error (2) point out
where you can obtain a present copy of the author's papers and  (3)
inform you that they will appear in their existing form or an updated
form in NIPS Vol. 6.

Presently, Morgan Kaufmann will be sending a
bundle of the 3 formatted papers to all NIPS-5 attendees, these will be
marked as NIPS-5 Addendum.  You should also be able to retrieve
an official copy from NEUROPROSE archive.

Again, we apologize for the oversight to the
authors.

Stephen J. Hanson, General Chair
Jack Cowan, Program Chair
C. Lee Giles, Publications Chair