workshop invitations for PEEII

tenorio@ecn.purdue.edu tenorio at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Mar 20 11:55:35 EST 1992

>"NETS WORK" WORKSHOP
>
>Neural network research will be the theme of the Spring 1992
>Purdue Electrical Engineering Industrial Institute (PEEII) workshop
>on Monday and Tuesday, April 6 and 7.
>
>The workshop is a regular feature of our industrial affiliates program,
>and we would like representatives of your organization to be our guests
>at this meeting.
>
>Presentations will include:
>
>	 	The Parallel Distributed Processing Lab and Self-Organizing Structures
>	 	Similarity-Based Algorithms for Prediction and Control
>	 	Fusing Algorithm Responses:  Multiple Networks Cooperating
>			on a Single Task
>	 	Applications of Feedforward Neural Networks to the Control of Dynamical
>   Systems
>	 	Fuzzy Neural Networks
>	 	A Neural-Network-Based Fuzzy Logic Control and Decision System
>	 	Novel Neural Network Architectures and Their Applications
>	 	Parallel, Self-Organizing, Hierachical Neural Networks with Continuous
>    Inputs and Outputs
>	 	Solving Constrained Optimization Problems with Artificial Neural
>   Networks
>	 	Learning Algorithms in Associative Memories
>	 	Neural Computing With Linear Threshold Elements
>	 	Implementation of Neural Networks on Highly-Parallel Computers

>Keynote Address:
>Applying Neural Networks for Process Understanding and Process Control
>

>Presentation schedules and workshop registration forms are available from:
>
>Mary Moyars-Johnson
>Manager,Industrial Relations
>phone: (317) 494-3441
>e-mail: moyars at ecn.purdue.edu
>
>Workshop reservations must be made by March 26.
>
>Room reservations may be made at the Union Club (317) 494-8913
>or at local hotels/motels.

< Manoel Fernando Tenorio                             >
< (tenorio at ecn.purdue.edu) or (..!pur-ee!tenorio)  >
< MSEE233D                                            >
< Parallel Distributed Structures Laboratory          >
< School of Electrical Engineering                    >
< Purdue University                                   >
< W. Lafayette, IN, 47907                             >
< Phone: 317-494-3482 Fax: 317-494-6440               >