Internal representations

Thomas H. Hildebrandt thildebr at aragorn.csee.lehigh.edu
Sat Mar 14 13:39:33 EST 1992

See also:

Bunpei Irie and Mitsuo Kawato, "Acquisition of internal representation
by multi-layered perceptrons", Denshi Joohoo Tsuushin Gakkai Ronbunshi
(Tr. of the Institute of Electronic Communication Engineers (of
Japan)), V.J73-D-II, N.8, pp.1173-1178 (Aug 1990), in Japanese.

My translation of this article will appear in Systems and Computers in
Japan (Scripta Technica, Silver Spring, MD), but may be obtained
directly (sans figures) by sending me an e-mail request.

				Thomas H. Hildebrandt
				Visiting Research Scientist
				CSEE Department
				Lehigh University