(none)

rsantiag@nsf.gov rsantiag at nsf.gov
Tue Aug 11 13:59:00 EDT 1992

          I am interested in finding out what work you are doing with
          LTP.   I am currently working with systems incorporating
          Backprop, CMAC, Spline, and Critic models.  I have been
          looking into modeling LTP for the last couple of months.  I
          think that the mechanisms of LTP will help me in
          incroporating memories in a more efficient manner in my
          system.  It might also provide more inspirations into
          reorganizing my architecture.  After seeing your posting on
          the connectionist I have revived my interest in this area.
          I would like to collaborate with you if that is possible in
          incorporating LTP models into ANN current ANN systems

          Robero A. Santiago
          National Science Foundation