Patents

Ignacio Bellido Montes ibm at dit.upm.es
Tue Nov 19 09:38:30 EST 1991

	I'm not sure if Luis B. Almeida's message is just a joke or something
else, in that case,m I think I can patent the weel. This is one of the most
used things in the world, and not only by computer scientist, but by
everybody, so.... I must chec first if it is patented and in that case, I can
act...

	Anyway, I don't know about laws, but I think that nobody should be
able to patent something (algorithm or not) previously used by other people,
who didn't patented it.

					Ignacio Bellido

Ignacio Bellido Fernandez-Montes,

Departamento de Ingenieria de           Department of Telematic
Sistemas Telematicos (dit),		Systems Engineering,
Laboratorio de Inteligencia Artificial.	Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
Universidad Politecnica de Madrid.	Madrid University of Technology.

e-mail:	ibellido at dit.upm.es	  Phone: Work: .. 34 - 1 - 5495700 ext 440
					 Home: .. 34 - 1 - 4358739
TELEX:  47430 ETSIT E			 Fax:  .. 34 - 1 - 5432077