No subject

Umeshram Harigopal uharigop at plucky.eng.ua.edu
Thu Nov 14 17:24:39 EST 1991

I am a graduate student in CS in the University of Alabama.

In the process of my reading some material in Neural Network
Architectures, I am right now stuck at a point studying
recurrent networks.

Having understood a Hopfield network (the basic recurrent network
if I am correct) and the generalization of backpropogation to
recurrent networks as in William and Zipser's paper  it remains a
problem to me to understand what a 'higher order' recurrent
network is.

I will be very thankful if someone can help me in this.

Thanking you

-Umesh Harigopal

 E-mail : uharigop at buster.eng.ua.edu