Backpercolation

Henrik Klagges uh311ae at sunmanager.lrz-muenchen.de
Tue Jun 18 18:44:50 EDT 1991

Hello,

I wonder wether the backpercolation algorithm (see back articles in
comp.ai.neural-nets) is important or not. I got some very preliminary
results on very simple problems (n-n-n linear channel with few (3-10)
patterns) which look not bad, but complicated ones don't seem parti-
cularly zooming yet (yes, there are some bugs in my code left). If
anyone likes a C++ - backperc - server object (guarantedly broken) to
avoid reinventing the wheel and get some basic data structures, let
me know. The only problem: Mark Jurik (mgj at cup.portal.com) wants you
to sign a nondisclosure thing first before I can sent it out to you.

Anyway, if someone else has some first results, I would really like
to see them.

Cheers, Henrik  (Rick at vee.lrz-muenchen.de)