application material for Methods in Computational Neuroscience course

ken@cns.caltech.edu ken at cns.caltech.edu
Fri Apr 26 11:39:35 EDT 1991

With respect to the previous 2nd announcement about the Methods of
Computational Neuroscience course:  I have received numerous inquiries as to
how to obtain application materials rapidly (since the deadline for receipt
of applications is soon -- May 15), so it seems merited to post the
following info to the net as a whole:

--- To repeat, the person who must be contacted to obtain application
material, and to whom completed applications should be sent, is: Ms.
Florence Dwayne, Admissions Coordinator, Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods
Hole, MA 02543.  [Note, I left the 'y' out of her last name in previous
posting].
--- THERE IS NO E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR OBTAINING OR RETURNING APPLICATIONS.
--- Ms. Dwayne can be reached by phone at 508-548-3705, extension 216.
--- IF NECESSARY she can be reached by fax at 508-457-1924.  The MBL fax
    machine is extremely busy, so they prefer not to send applications out
    by fax.  However they will do so if necessary, particularly for overseas
    applicants.
--- If completed applications must be returned quickly, please if possible
    use express mail or a courier service (i.e. Federal Express, DHL).
    Again, applications can IF NECESSARY be returned by fax, but this is
    strongly discouraged if an alternative is available.

Ken Miller