Request to join

Steve Chandler LIFY447 at IV3.CC.UTEXAS.EDU
Sat Sep 8 14:53:03 EDT 1990

Would you please add me to the connectionists list.  I was on it in a
previous guise at the Univ. of Idaho, but had you drop me there recently
in anticiaption of my sabbatical here at the university of Texas.  My
interests include connectionist modeling of natural language acquisition
and processing.  I've recently had a paper accepted on connectionist
lexical modeling, and my sabbatical project involves connectionist
modeling of child language acquisition.  Thanks.

                                        Steve Chandler