Request

Masahiro Kayama kayama at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Sep 7 17:49:18 EDT 1990

       How do you do?  I am Masahiro Kayama, a visiting scholar of UCLA
   from Hitachi Ltd., Japan.  Mr. Michio Morioka, who is a visiting
   researcher of CMT, introdused your group to me.
       I would like to attend the following meeting, but I have not
   obtained detail information.

            IASTED International Symposium.
            Machine learning and Neural Networks

   which will be held on October 10-12, 1990 in New York Penta Hotel.
   Especially, address, telephone number, fax number of the Penta Hotel
   and program of the conference are efficient.
       If you have the above information, Could you please reply me.
   I can reach by e-mail, "kayama at cs.ucla.edu" .
             Thank you.

		     From Masahiro Kayama.