Robotic controllers

Alexander Joshua Douglas ad1n+ at ANDREW.CMU.EDU
Fri Oct 26 11:38:09 EDT 1990

   I am thinking of doing some reasearch in the field of robotic
controllers using nueral nets. I recently saw a post about two technical
reports by Jogensen.  I am very interested in obtaining them, but our
library does not have them, nor can they seem to get them. Perhaps
somone could tell me how to get them.
The reports are:

Jorgensen, Charles C. (1990). "Development of a Sensor Coordinated Kinematic
  Model for Neural Network Controller training". RIACS Tecnical Report 90.28
Jorgensen, Charles C. (1990). "Distributed Memory Approaches for Robotic
  Neural Controllers". RIACS Tecnical Report 90.29

  thank you,

Alexander Douglas
(ad1n+ at andrew.cmu.edu)