real thinking

Peggy Jennings PEGJ at oregon.uoregon.edu
Tue Nov 13 11:12:00 EST 1990

	This is an open letter to those of you who assume that men are
connectionists and women are whores.   I am sick of having to point out to
you that women are not only connectionists but are humans as well.  I can't
describe how angry it makes me to log onto the network and find a series of
limericks, some of them clever and funny to all of us, others insulting and
denigrating to women.  What next?  Sambo jokes?  I wish you guys would use
your real brains and think about others than yourselves.  Get a clue.