Failed mail (msg.aa02554)

RELAY Mail System (MMDF) mmdf at relay.cs.net
Thu Feb 23 07:20:22 EST 1989

    After 7 days (150 hours), your message could not be
fully delivered.

    It failed to be received by the following address(es):

	connectionists at CS.CMU.EDU (host: cs.cmu.edu) (queue: smtpmx)

    Problems usually are due to service interruptions at the receiving
machine.  Less often, they are caused by the communication system.

    Your message follows: