Behavioral Neuroscience Faculty Position at Boulder

Paul Smolensky pauls at neuron.Colorado.EDU
Fri Dec 29 19:06:55 EST 1989

Below is the job description for a faculty position in Behavioral
Neuroscience at the University of Colorado at Boulder.  Our campus has
an active, collaborative, multi-disciplinary connectionist community.
Anyone interested in more information is welcome to contact us; if
you apply for the job, let us know so we can follow up.

-- Paul Smolensky & Mike Mozer

                     BEHAVIORAL NEUROSCIENCE POSITION

                      University of Colorado, Boulder

     The Department of Psychology at the  University  of  Colorado  at
     Boulder invites applications for a faculty position in Behavioral
     Neuroscience, starting September 1990.  Outstanding applicants at
     any  rank are encouraged to apply.  This position carries with it
     attractive research space and significant start-up funds.  Appli-
     cants  should  send  a  vita,  3 letters of recommendation, and a
     statement of teaching  and  research  interest  to:  Jerry  Rudy,
     Chairperson, Behavioral Neuroscience Search Committee, Department
     of Psychology, Box  345,  University  of  Colorado,  Boulder,  CO
     80309.  Application deadline is January 15, 1990.