[ACT-R-users] Postdoc position @ Chair of Autonomous Systems & Mechatronics, FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg

Rußwinkel, Nele, Prof. Dr. nele.russwinkel at tu-berlin.de
Mon May 31 11:36:53 EDT 2021

We offer a #postdocposition (TV-L 13) in research & teaching. Join our interdisciplinary team to develop unified models of physical and cognitive human-robot interaction in a project with TU Berlin and Univ. Tubingen!

Position profile

- Research in autonomous systems focusing on cognitive, neuromechanical, and robotics modeling as well as human-robot interaction.

- Interdisciplinary collaboration with TU Berlin (Nele Rußwinkel, cognitive science) and Univ. Tübingen (Daniel Häufle, human neuromechanics)

- Participation in teaching and administration

Your profile

- PhD in cognitive/computer science, bio-/neuromechanics, psychology/neuroscience, robotics/engineering, or related

- Complementary experience to the PhD in one or more of the fields mentioned above

- Promising track record, strong publications, very good English skills

Please apply with a PDF (cover letter, CV & degree/grades) sent to philipp.beckerle at fau.de <mailto:philipp.beckerle at fau.de> .

--
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Nele Rußwinkel

FG Kognitive Modellierung in dynamischen Mensch-Maschine-Systemen
Institut für Psychologie und Arbeitswissenschaft
Fakultät V Verkehrs- und Maschinensysteme

Technische Universität Berlin
MAR 3-2
Marchstr. 23 - Raum 3.071
D-10587 Berlin