[ACT-R-users] Question regarding define_chunks with python interface

Arun Krishna arunbkris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 10:36:53 EST 2021

Hi,

Now I am able to successfully define the chunk, with python interfaces with
the following code

def defineContextChunk(self, trigger):
        actr.define_chunks(["chunk name", "isa", "navigation",
"navigationStart", "state-1"])

Now I learned that internally the python interfaces also make use of the
"evaluate" method.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you very much for the support.

Regards,
Arun