[ACT-R-users] Question regarding define_chunks with python interface

Arun Krishna arunbkris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 02:00:52 EST 2021

Hi,

Good day.

Could you please help me for using the python interface defined in actr.py,
for defining a new chunk.

I have a chunk type shown below
"(chunk-type navigation navigationStart navigationEnd navigationCurrent
navigationTrigger)"

With RPC I am able to define a chunk of type "navigation" successfully
using the "evaluate" method.
With python interface ( ACT-R\tutorial\python) I am learning how to use
"actr.define_chunks"

I found an example in ACT-R\tutorial\python\onehit.py, as well as in
ACT-R\tutorial\python\categorize.py  tried to follow the same pattern but
no success yet.

Could you please provide me an example.

Thanks & Regards,
Arun