[ACT-R-users] Regarding getting the values of the slots of the goal buffer via RPC

Arun Krishna arunbkris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:26:46 EDT 2020

Hi Dan,

Thank you for the reply.

In my case chunk-slot-value returns the slot value defined by add-dm command
for example I have an add-dm with
(navigation-begin ISA navigation navigationStart "state-1" navigationEnd
"state-16" navigationCurrent "state-1")
So

? (chunk-slot-value navigation-begin navigationCurrent)
"state-1"
?

I always get "state-1".

But the goal buffer has a different content in the same time which is given
below

[image: image.png]

I was trying to retrieve the value of NAVIGATIONCURRENT slot from the goal
buffer which is "state-2" .
(Which is the result of a production while running the model)

Could you please tell me how to achieve this using RPC?

Thanks & Regards,
Arun