[ACT-R-users] 2017 ACT-R Workshop

Christian Lebiere cl at cmu.edu
Fri May 19 14:05:35 EDT 2017

A reminder that the 2017 ACT-R Workshop will take place at University
College London on July 26, 2017. Details and registration link are
available through the ACT-R home page <http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/>.

With about two months to go, it is getting time to firm up the schedule.
Robert West (rlwest at gmail.com) is organizing a session on the theme of
modeling individual data and using online technology (mTurk, games, IoT) to
collect such data. Chris Dancy (cld028 at bucknell.edu) is organizing a
session on the theme of developing more complex models operating over
longer time scales in dynamic environments. Contact them if you would like
to participate in their session. We need at least two additional sessions,
so let me know if you have a topic in mind. Ideally, a session would be 1.5
hour with about 3 20' talks and a 30' panel discussion, but the format is
flexible.

Christian