[ACT-R-users] SBP-BRiMS 2017 updates (registration, Doctoral Consortium, Some travel fellowships)

Chris Dancy christopher.dancy at bucknell.edu
Mon May 15 13:07:07 EDT 2017

Hello all,

This may be of interest to some. Feel free to contact me with queries.

- Chris

*Conference Registration:*
Registration is now open for the  2017 International Conference on Social
Computing, Behavioral-Cultural Modeling & Prediction and Behavior
Representation in Modeling and Simulation (SBP-BRiMS),

July 5-8, 2017, Lehman Auditorium, George Washington University, Washington
DC, USA

http://sbp-brims.org/2017/

*Travel Fellowships:*

A limited number of fellowships is available for Student Travel
Fellowships, and for Diversity Fellowships.  Diversity Fellowships will be
awarded based on gender, racial, and disciplinary diversity.

For more details, visit the conference website

http://sbp-brims.org/2017/, and check the menu for Awards, under
"Conference Information".

*Doctoral Consortium -- New deadline:*

We are still accepting entries for the SBP-BRiMS'2017 Doctoral Consortium.

The deadline for submitting an entry is now May 19, 2017.

Please visit the website http://sbp-brims.org/2017/, and check the menu
under Submissions for details.  http://sbp-brims.org/2017/
doctoral_consortium/

*Challenge Problem Submission: *

Also, check our Challenge Problems, and submit an entry.
http://sbp-brims.org/2017/challenge/
Deadline  June 12, 2017.

--
Christopher L. Dancy