[ACT-R-users] Tenure Track position at Rensselaer

Gray, Wayne grayw at rpi.edu
Thu Sep 8 08:32:52 EDT 2016

Colleagues,

The Psychological Science search committee at Rensselaer is pleased to announce its official beginning of our search for an Assistant Professor. The link to the job ad follows.

https://careers.insidehighered.com/job/1265118/assistant-professor-in-psychological-science/ <https://careers.insidehighered.com/job/1265118/assistant-professor-in-psychological-science/>

 As we spent much time laboring over the wording, I will let you read our exact words but please feel free to forward this to any well-qualified potential applicant. We are sort of expecting it to go to someone who has been out for a few years as a post-doc but any and all outstanding applicants will be considered.

Wayne

**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**Rensselaer**
Wayne D. Gray
Professor of Cognitive Science &
Professor of Computer Science &
Professor of Industrial & Systems Engineering

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Carnegie Building (rm 108) ;;for all surface mail & deliveries
110 8th St.; Troy, NY 12180

EMAIL: grayw at rpi.edu <mailto:grayw at rpi.edu>, Office: 518-276-3315

for general information see: http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/ <http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/>
for On-Line publications see: http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/pubs/ <http://www.rpi.edu/~grayw/pubs/>
for the CogWorks Lab see: http://www.cogsci.rpi.edu/cogworks/ <http://www.cogsci.rpi.edu/cogworks/>

Work is infinite. Time is finite. Plan accordingly.