[ACT-R-users] Simple Task-Actor Protocol 2.0

V.D. Veksler vdv718 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:50:14 EDT 2015

Thanks to your invaluable feedback, there will be major changes coming to
the STAP standard proposed during the 2015 ACT-R workshop.

The plan is to release STAP 2.0 in September.

If any of you have begun to implement a STAP-compliant task or model,
please contact me, so that I may walk you through the coming changes.

- dan veksler

--
V. D. Veksler, Ph.D.

DCS Corp
U.S. Army Research Laboratory
Human Research & Engineering Directorate

"Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." -
Winston Churchill