[ACT-R-users] Fellowships in Groningen, The Netherlands

Hedderik van Rijn hedderik at van-rijn.org
Fri Nov 9 05:40:15 EST 2012

The University of Groningen is awarding a number of fellowships to young, talented international scholars. Although the program is primarily aimed at female researchers, anyone can apply. A fellowship consists of a assistant professorship position, with predefined criteria for tenure (i.e., promotion to associate professorship). People working in our field could apply to the fellowships advertised at the Natural Sciences and/or at the Social Sciences departments.

More information regarding the procedure at Social Sciences (Psychology, contact Hedderik van Rijn for more information):

   http://www.rug.nl/gmw/onderzoek/rff/index

And at Natural Sciences (Artificial Intelligence, Niels Taatgen)

  http://www.rug.nl/fwn/vacatures/rff/index

We would be happy to provide more information,

 - Hedderik.