[ACT-R-users] Overhauling the ACT-R website

Bonnie E John bejohn at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 15 09:12:57 EST 2012

We use drupal for the CogTool website and it has been nothing but a
headache - I can go into details, but won't here unless somebody asks me
to. As further evidence against drupal, just last week, Terry Winograd was
speaking at the HCI Seminar and the HCI Institute's web page, which also
uses drupal, showed the talk being in two different locations depending on
where you looked on the HCII page -- drupal had a bug that updated the
information in one place and didn't in another!
Bonnie