[ACT-R-users] Equation List for Current ACT-R (UNCLASSIFIED)

db30 at andrew.cmu.edu db30 at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 6 11:13:55 EST 2010

There isn't a summary like that table, but the ACT-R 6.0 reference
manual does describe the equations used in the declarative and
procedural systems.  The reference manual is included in the docs
directory of the distribution and is also available directly from
the current software page of the ACT-R web site:

http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/actr6/reference-manual.pdf

Hope that helps,
Dan

--On Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:53 AM -0500 "Kelley, Troy